VASER Hi Def Breast Sculpting
Ideal breasts have been sought after by artists and sculptures for centuries. Ample, symmetrical breasts have always been illustrated as a symbol of femininity and have continued to remain a fixation for both men and women. The ideal breasts are delicately balanced with picturesque form and subtle mobility.
For years, women have been able to increase the size of their breasts with breast augmentation. This is a wonderful option to simply add volume to the breasts; however, some women tend to lose definition and soft curve of the implant due to an excess of fatty tissue in the axilla and lateral portion of the breasts.
Women who prefer a breast surgery option that will improve the natural look and feel of their breasts (with or without breast implants), VASER Hi Def Breast Liposculpture can be the perfect solution.
VASER Hi Def breast sculpting provides an advanced liposuction technique that uses an ultrasound probe to help remove unwanted fat around the breasts. The fatty tissue is more easily removed, and the breast is meticulously sculpted. This results in breasts appearing more defined and more youthful.
With a highly trained artistic and aesthetic eye, Dr. Broadway can make your breasts appear larger simply by sculpting the shape of the breasts. This gives the illusion of larger breasts by manipulating convex and concave areas around the breasts which reflect light and shadow.
Breast Lifting Capability
VASER Hi Def Breast Sculpting technology not only removes fat to provide a more defined breast shape, but it also causes skin contraction. This advanced technology stimulates the skin, allowing it to contract similar to a “shrink wrap.” This causes the breast tissue to become slightly tighter, resulting in a higher breast position. This is an option for women who have a milder degree of droopiness. The procedure, however, is not powerful enough for those with a significant amount of ptosis or droopiness. These patients may be better candidates for a traditional breast lift.
The VASER Hi Def Breast lift procedure provides the best result when combined with breast implants.
VASER Technology in Breast Augmentation
VASER Hi Def Breast Benefits:
- The breasts are custom sculpted into a desired shape.
- The procedure can be combined with a breast implant as needed for volume.
- Breast tissue will contract, become tighter and result in a subtle breast lift.
- Fatty tissue around the breasts is removed to enhance the breast volume and appearance.
Unlike traditional liposuction, VASER Hi Def Liposuction reduces the risk of damaging:
- Blood vessels
- Connective tissue
This technique, similar to its sister procedure, VASER Hi Def Liposuction, combines a strong understanding of the human body and a great appreciation for the arts. To shape the most ideal breasts, the surgeon needs to have a highly trained aesthetic eye and absolute precision as to which fat cells to remove and from which to abstain. The result is a tailored, sculpted masterpiece that reveals the most appealing, round, defined, perky and youthful breasts.
VASER Hi Def Lipo Technology
The most groundbreaking liposuction technology, the VASER Hi Def system, has transformed the way we think about liposuction and traditional liposuction techniques into liposculpture–the ability to literally sculpt a new and glamorous body shape. This advanced ultrasound technology literally loosens targeted fat for easier removal with such precision that Dr. Broadway is able to sculpt your body with contours that will show off your underlying muscles and shape. This is done around the breasts to give the illusion of larger, fuller and more perky breasts.
The VASER Hi Def ultrasound technology also helps safely shrink the surrounding skin to give you a firm, toned look. While deep fat can be removed for a more subtle change, VASER is able to remove superficial fat (near the skin’s surface) to provide striking results.
Safe and Effective
VASER’s ultrasound technologies minimize injury to blood vessels as it loosens fat so there is less bleeding and bruising. Not only is VASER safe, but healing and recovery are faster and less painful than traditional versions of liposuction.
You May Be A Good Candidate If You:
- Are in good health.
- Don’t have much fat to be removed.
- Are seeking an alternative to breast augmentation.
- Desire a subtle breast lift.
- Have realistic goals.
- Are at a healthy, steady weight.
What To Expect During Your Initial Consultation (1 1/2 hours long)
You should be prepared to discuss your procedure goals and evaluate your procedure options.
Your consultation can take anywhere from one hour to one and a half hours long, depending on the complexity of your situation and number of desired procedures.
Have ready any questions you may have for Dr. Broadway (some women prefer to have them written down). Dr. Broadway will thoroughly explain what is and what is not possible and what you can realistically expect from your procedure. All your questions and concerns will be discussed so that together you can decide what will be best for you.
You will also:
- Be asked to fill out a detailed medical history form.
- Discuss any past surgeries.
- Discuss your current medical status.
- Change into a gown so that Dr. Broadway and a staff member can examine and thoroughly measure you.
- Look at before and after photos of previous patients who have undergone VASER Hi Def Breast Sculpting.
- Go over the final cost of your surgery fees with a staff member.
- Discuss scheduling your procedure (you may choose a date at this time).
8 Good Questions To Ask At Your Breast Enhancement Consultation:
- How do you perform this surgery?
- How can I safely achieve my goals?
- What are other options to achieve my goal results?
- What are the risks involved?
- What results can I expect?
- How long will the results typically last?
- Where will any scars be, and will they be noticeable?
- When can I return to normal activity?
Preparing For Your Surgery
Dr. Broadway advises patients to be as close to their ideal weight as possible prior to surgery. Patients who are not at or near their ideal body weight are less likely to see optimal results. Dr. Broadway also advises you to begin a healthy diet and exercise regimen because the healthier you are going in to surgery, the better your recovery and results will be.
Day Of Surgery
You’ll arrive at our state-of-the-art cosmetic surgery center, Renewal Surgery Center (one of only a few surgical centers nationwide that is 100% dedicated to plastic surgery). We will escort you to the Pre Anesthetic Care Unit (PACU) where Dr. Broadway and an anesthesia provider will welcome you.
Dr. Broadway will draw on your skin (while you sit up right) to indicate the desired incisions, changes and measurements for your VASER Hi Def Breast Sculpting procedure. The anesthesia provider will administer your IV. Make sure you have plenty of button-down blouses or front opening robes or nightwear ready and laid out for when you return home.
Following your surgery, you’ll recover in the Post Anesthetic Care Unit. We’ll provide you with comfortable intermittent pneumatic stockings to help your circulation and a forced air blanket to keep you warm. You can also enjoy cookies, crackers and refreshments while you relax after your surgery.
Our Renewal Surgery Center staff does an incredible job at ensuring you are well tended to, comforted and monitored during your recovery.
When you feel ready to go home (this is usually about an hour or two after your surgery), you will be helped into your ride’s vehicle. Your friend or relative who will be caring for you in the days following your surgery will then take you home.
We will provide you with detailed instructions on how to care for yourself after your surgery. It is important to follow all of our post-operative instructions in order to achieve optimum results and heal as quickly as possible.
Make sure you have plenty of button-down blouses or front-opening robes to avoid having to pull any clothing over your head.
Your first week of recovery should be completely devoted to your rest and recuperation. Your first week will be much easier if you have someone to care for you (at least the first few days). You will feel fatigued and may not have the energy needed to properly care for yourself during these critical post-operative days.
- Avoid wearing clothes that must be pulled over your head so that you don’t put any tension on your incisions.
- You will not be able to shower for the first two days after surgery, so be prepared to take sponge baths. If you must wash your hair, have someone do it for you.
- You may have drainage tubes in place to remove any excess fluid. These will be removed during your first follow-up visit.
- Monitor your temperature regularly and report any fever immediately (to prevent any infection).
- Keep incisions and sutures dry. Do not use water or lotions of any kind.
- Take your prescribed antibiotics on time. DO NOT stop them prematurely without notifying your surgeon. Stopping antibiotics in the middle of a course can de-sensitize bacteria, leaving that antibiotic ineffective for you in the future.
- Ice packs will help reduce swelling during the first 48 hours.
- Take only the medications prescribed. Aspirin and ibuprofen are blood thinners that can cause dangerous bleeding after surgery. Many herbal remedies cause dangerous reactions with medications and anesthetic gasses (some can be life threatening).
- Sleep with your head and torso propped up and on your back to help reduce swelling.
Weeks 2-12 Of Recovery
Your bruising and swelling should gradually decrease during this time. Any changes in nipple sensitivity, such as numbness or hypersensitivity, should also resolve during this time.
Activities to avoid until cleared by your doctor:
- Taking over the counter medications or supplements
- Getting in baths, hot tubs or swimming pools
- Exercise (especially running, aerobics and other activities that put stress on your breasts)
- Heavy lifting
Your First Follow-Up Exam
If non-dissolvable sutures were used, Dr. Broadway (or his staff) will remove them during your visit. You will also be checked for any signs of infection.
After examining you for proper healing and discussing your recovery progress, you will be given any additional follow-up care needed.
VASER Hi Def Breast Sculpting Cost:
Cost will be discussed during your initial consultation. You may receive an approximate quote over the phone, but Dr. Broadway can provide you with a more accurate estimate once he has met with you.
Frequently Asked Questions About VASER Hi Def Breast Sculpting
What is VASER?
VASER was originally pioneered for liposuction procedures. It is an ultrasound technology that safely assists the removal of fat from your body. This state-of-the-art procedure results in less pain, swelling, bruising, as well as a shorter healing period. VASER also offers surgeons great precision and detail when sculpting fat.
With traditional liposuction, surgeons were usually taught to leave one centimeter of fat below the skin, however with VASER, surgeons are now able to safely remove superficial fat–taking liposuction to the next level. This is done safely by the use of the VASER, which protects surrounding nerves, blood vessels and connective tissues.
How Does VASER Work?
A small incision is made in the region being operated on. Your surgeon will then inject the area with a sterile numbing solution that will aid in the fat removal process (also shrinks blood vessels to decrease any bleeding). A VASER ultrasonic probe will then target a very specific area, loosening the fat from its surrounding connective tissue. The fat can then be removed through a suction cannula.
Can Anyone Perform VASER Hi Def Breast Sculpting?
Typically, no. This is a highly specialized procedure that was introduced in the U.S. by Dr. Broadway and his partner. Currently, he is one of a few plastic surgeons in Denver who offers this advanced breast sculpting procedure.