During the 1-1/2 hour consultation, you will:
- Review your medical history form. This will give Dr. Broadway an opportunity to assess if you are a good candidate for surgery.
- Discuss the optimum breast augmentation surgery itself and any risks involved.
- Change into a gown so that Dr. Broadway may examine and thoroughly measure you. We will recommend implant styles and sizes to you to help you get the cup size that you desire.
- You will have an opportunity to try on the implants and utilize the Vectra 3D Breast Imaging Program.
- Meet with a staff member who will show you before and after pictures of past patients.
- Review the cost of your surgery and learn the details about preparing for your breast augmentation surgery.
- Choose a date for your surgery!