Cost And Financing
Breast Augmentation Cost and Financing
Breast augmentation cost is an important factor in making your decision. However, you should never use cost as a factor in making a decision about your breast surgeon or your breast augmentation procedure. You are seeking breast augmentation to improve the appearance of your breasts. It is unlikely you will save enough money to justify settling for a poor cosmetic result.
Revision surgery is likely to be more expensive than your initial procedure and will far outweigh any savings. You should never work with a discount surgeon if you question the surgeon’s skill or experience. In addition to a poor cosmetic result, working with a questionable surgeon may put your health at risk.
No amount of savings is worth risking your health. You should refrain from breast augmentation if you cannot afford a quality procedure. At the Broadway Plastic Surgery, we work hard to provide affordable breast augmentation surgery without sacrificing surgical integrity.
Breast Augmentation Cost Includes:
- Lab Work
- Surgeon Fee
- O.R. Fees
- Breast Implants
- All follow-up visits with Dr. Broadway, Dr. Cisco, and staff
We’ll work with you financially to ensure you see the results you want aesthetically!
With affordable interest rates, the Latitude credit card offers you the flexibility to pay for the things you need while managing your balance over time.
KeyBank Latitude® Credit Card features
- No annual fee.
- Special low Introductory APR of 0% for the first 15 billing cycles on purchases and balance transfers1 (made within 60 days of account opening).
- After that, our lowest variable Purchase and Balance Transfer APR will apply, currently 11.49% – 21.49%, based on credit worthiness
Call and get your application started
- Robert Lopez
- KeyBank Relationship Manager
- Work – 303-346-4689
- Cell – 720-606-3439
Learn more about different procedures.
Prosper Healthcare Lending
We offer a variety of breast surgery financing options suitable for everyone’s needs, giving you the ability to have the surgery or treatment you want today. Many of our patients today prefer to finance their procedure.
We work with a number of lenders that offer exceptional terms including 0% interest! If financing is of interest to you, discuss this option with our patient coordinator. Contact information for one of several lenders will be shared with you.
- Visit patientfinancing.com and click the button to submit a loan inquiry.
- Enter the provider number for Dr. David Broadway: 008 655
- Enter your information and wait for your loan decision.
- Select a loan offer* and verify personal information.
- Funds will be received via direct deposit.
*Loan offers are given by independent lenders based on approved credit. Not everyone will qualify. Prosper Healthcare Lending is not itself a lender. We do not make loans or loan decisions but we can help you inquire about a loan by sharing your information with independent lenders who may lend you necessary funds for treatment.
Phone number: 1-888-602-6066
- Terms: 6 and 12 months (no interest) 24, 36, 48 and 60 months 14.9%
- Loan Amount: 3 months – no minimum 6-12 months – $300 minimum 24-48 months – $1,000 minimum 60 months – $2,500 minimum (no maximum loan amount)
- Phone number: 1-800-365-8295
- Fax number: 1-800-867-7773
Care Credit Terms
- 6 and 12 months – no interest
- 24, 36, and 48 months 14.9%
- 60 months 16.9%APR
Contact Our Offices
Are you ready to enhance your look? We invite you to talk to our patient advocate. If you are considering cosmetic surgery and you have questions before your consultation. This discreet process will allow you to ask any question from the convenience and privacy of your home.
Disclaimer: Our website contains general medical information. The medical information contained on the website is not advice and should not be treated as such. Patients results may vary depending on various factors that are unique to each individual.