Cost And Financing
Breast Augmentation Cost and Financing
Revision surgery is likely to be more expensive than your initial procedure and will far outweigh any savings. You should never work with a discount surgeon if you question the surgeon’s skill or experience. In addition to a poor cosmetic result, working with a questionable surgeon may put your health at risk.
No amount of savings is worth risking your health. You should refrain from breast augmentation if you cannot afford a quality procedure. At Denver Breast, we work hard to provide affordable breast augmentation surgery without sacrificing surgical integrity.
Breast Augmentation Cost Includes:
- Lab Work
- Surgeon Fee
- O.R. Fees
- Breast Implants
- All follow-up visits with our doctors and staff
- Terms: 6 and 12 months (no interest) | 24, 36, and 48 months 14.9% | 60 months 16.9% APR
- Loan Amount: 3 months – no minimum 6-12 months – $300 minimum 24-48 months – $1,000 minimum 60 months – $2,500 minimum (no maximum loan amount)
- Phone number: 1-800-365-8295
- Fax number: 1-800-867-7773
Care Credit Terms
- 6 and 12 months – no interest
- 24, 36, and 48 months 14.9%
- 60 months 16.9%APR
Contact Our Offices
Are you ready to enhance your look? We invite you to talk to our patient advocate. If you are considering cosmetic surgery and you have questions before your consultation. This discreet process will allow you to ask any question from the convenience and privacy of your home.
Disclaimer: Our website contains general medical information. The medical information contained on the website is not advice and should not be treated as such. Patients results may vary depending on various factors that are unique to each individual.